Saturday 18 March 2017

My Trip To Milan


Last week I spent 5 days in beautiful Milan. I went there on a study trip with the business academy where I'm currently studying Design & Business. We had to see a bunch of museums and exhibitions, but we also visited the Haute Future Fashion Academy, Fondazione Prada and Fa La' Cosa Giusta! (sustainability fair). My favourite place was Piazza del Duomo, which is the main city square. It was so beautiful and both the Milan Cathedral and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II was stunning, as you can see in some of the pictures below.





I even got to feed the pigeons in from of the Milan Cathedral, which was quite the experience. You're literally surrounded by them as you can see. 




On the last day we went to Fondazione Prada, which is aesthetically UNREAL. I could take millions of pictures of the buildings. One of them was painted with actual gold!!!! You could barely look at it without sunglasses, it was amazing. Gold on the outside, haunted house on the inside. (They called it a haunted house, but I have never been so dissapointed as I was when we walked in there. It was 4 floors of empty rooms..... apparently it was art, but I didn't really get it.)





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig