Saturday 25 February 2017

Easy Dinner


This is a dish I like to make when I'm out of ideas. It's easy to do and it's so tasty! We call it Swedish Sausage Dish, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with Sweden. Don't ask me why it's called that, I have no idea.

I like to cook for 4 people, because then I have enough for 2 days.

You will need:

  • Potatoes (800g)
  • Sausages (500g)
  • Onion (1)
  • Paprika (3 table spoons)
  • Tomato Purée (1 can) 
  • Milk (2 dl.)
  • Cream (0,5 dl.)
  • Salt & Pepper

Start off by peeling a bunch of potatoes and chop them into smaller pieces. The smaller the pieces, the faster they will be cooked.
Then chop up the sausages...

Once that's done, you move onto chopping up an onion. I definitely chose a way too large onion because I ended up with A LOT. I'd say a half onion will do just fine.

Place the onion in a pot and let it cook for a few minutes.

Then you add the sausages and paprika and let it be for about 3 minutes. Then add potatoes, tomato purée, milk and cream. (Warning: it takes quite a while to cook.... so be patient. You can also pre-cook the potatoes beforehand.....it goes quicker)

Finish it all with a pinch of salt and some pepper!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig