Saturday 11 March 2017

Trends I'm Currently Into

Trend #1 is dress shirts. I think they work for formal wear as well as casual wear. You can pair them with almost anything and it'll still look good. There are so many possibilities and I love it. I am especially a big fan of shirts with stripes. These pictures are from Pinterest but I do actually have a few that are quite similar. I love to tuck them into a high waisted jeans, slim fit or mom jeans, it all looks good.





Trend #2 is culottes. I've been loving them for a while but only recently purchased a pair. I went for some black pleated ones and they are insane! I'm obsessed. I love how it looks like you're wearing a skirt, and almost everyone will say "omg it's pants???" At least that's my experience.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig