Saturday 21 January 2017

What to do in January?..


January is probably the longest and most boring month of the year. Sure, it comes straight after December, which is all about festivities, fun times, things to do and one celebration after the other. That month goes by so quickly, and in most cases, too quickly. So January is here and it's as boring as always. It's dark, it's cold (at least where I am), all the cosy Christmas decorations have been packed away and it's generally just boring. So what to do for those 31 days? I probably should've posted this a week or two ago but....yeah.


Here is a list of the things I have done and plan to do for the rest of the month:

1. Do a clear out
I think it's the perfect time to clear out. It can be your wardrobe, your room/apartment/house. If there ever was a good time to clear out, it's the beginning of the year. Create space for all the things 2017 will make you buy.

2. Read a book/books
I like to read but I must admit, seeing me reading a book is a rare sight. I usually only read books when I'm on holiday, chilling by the pool. Other than that, I find it hard to commit to a book. This doesn't mean that I don't like to read or that I wouldn't love to be able to finish a book in one sitting, because I definitely would. More often than not I just end up doing something else. I have a small pile of books next to my bed that I have yet to read. Whenever I find it hard to fall asleep I like to read a chapter or two and I actually often find it hard to put the book back down, which clearly doesn't help me fall asleep. Earlier this month I decided that I wanted to finish at least one book before the start of February so let's see how it goes... I've started reading All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. It's a good one!

3. Catch up on a series on Netflix
I'm the type of person who watches about 5 different series at once. At one point I was watching Scandal, Suits, How To Get Away With Murder, While Collar, Bones and New Girl. That's a lot of episodes to watch every week.

Now I'm basically all caught up/finished with them. My ultimate favourite is Suits. I'm currently waiting on season 7, which will be on TV in FOUR DAYS! (I've been waiting for 6 months, the excitement is real).

What do you like to do in January? Let me know!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to catch up on Suits!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig