Saturday 28 January 2017

Origins Clear Improvements Review



Can I just start off by saying that charcoal masks are my absolute favourite face masks and that I find it such a challenge to walk past one in a shop without feeling the need to buy it. There is just something about them that I really like. 

About a month ago I decided to finally buy and try the Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask. I'm obsessed with the packaging because it actually allows you to see how much product you have left. In most cases the tube isn't transparent and I find it quite irritating not being able to judge whether or not there is enough left for one last use. 10 points to Origins for genius packaging.

I was pleasantly surprised that a little goes a long way and that I'll be able to use it for quite a while before having to buy a new one. It goes on super easy and also comes right back off just as easily. It's one of those products where it feels as if it's actually clearing out your pores. It has a cooling effect as soon as it has been applied and it's the perfect face mask to use when you want to have a relaxed time. 

I'm not too sure how long it takes to dry, mostly because I always lose track of time whenever I wear it. I always end up watching a ton of YouTube videos and before I know it, I can't move my face. Anywhere between 30 to 40 minutes I'd say. 

I really like the matte finish it gives me, especially because I tend to get a really oily t-zone. It basically makes me look super fresh and I LOVE it. It's 195kr for 100ml (£24), which I think is a reasonable price since the product will last you quite a while.

Do I recommend it? FOR SURE!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig