Saturday 31 December 2016

Last shopping spree of 2016



Hello and welcome to my new blog! 
I actually didn't want to post on here until tomorrow, because, you know.... starting fresh aka 'a new blog, a new year'  bla bla bla.
One of my new year's resolutions is to blog more, so instead of starting January 1st 2017, why not start on December 31st 2016?? Here we go!!

Yesterday I went shopping with a really good friend of mine. All the shops have their sale on so we were in for quite a treat. I never really get to enjoy the after Christmas/January sales because I work in retail myself. This year, however, I don't have that many work hours and I have actually managed to look around all the shops and buy all the things I wanted. SO HAPPY!



The first things I went and got were these three t-shirts. I've been wanting these since I saw them in the shop for the first time but I never actually bought them. So when I saw them on sale yesterday I just had to get them. They are from Gina Tricot and each one was on sale for 39,40kr (£4,5). I do have a slight obsession with t-shirts like these. 


I found these in H&M, however, these were not reduced in price. I'm pretty sure they both were 179kr (£20 I am obsessed with them. The striped one is SO me and it has the perfect fit! The other one is probably the softest jumper I own. It's got that velvet feel and it's really cosy and comfortable to wear. Love it.


I work in a shoe shop (Skoringen) and I noticed that these Ecco ankle boots were reduced to 200kr. (£22) Usually they are way over 1000kr (£110so I couldn't believe it. They were reduced that much because the zipper on these specific pair had broken (luckily it was my size yay) but I fixed that pretty quickly so now they're back to being fab. I'm so happy because they are UNREAL to wear. If you own any Ecco shoes, you know what I'm talking about. 





Lastly, we went into The Body Shop because my friend was wearing the Spiced Apple moisturizer and it made me want it myself. She told me she bought the Apple gift box so we went on the hunt for it. We couldn't find it in the shop and after having looked around for about 15 minutes we decided to ask if they had it in the back....and they did! Basically, you get this really cute apple box with 4 products inside.

You get:
Spiced Apple Body Butter (50ml)
Spiced Apple Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub (50ml)
Spiced Apple Softening Body Gel-Lotion (60ml)
Spiced Apple Shower Gel (60ml)

I got this for 145kr (£15,95)

That was all I got on my little shopping trip. I'm so happy with all my purchases and I can't wait to use them all. I hope you enjoyed my first blog post on this blog and I'm so excited for 2017! I'll try my best to blog once every week!

Lastly I just want to wish you a very Happy New Year! Stay safe, have fun and enjoy the rest of 2016. Hopefully I'll see you on here in 2017!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig