Saturday 4 February 2017

January Favourites 2017


January is over and it's time to reflect over some of my favourite things from it. I purchased the pictured items at the beginning of the month and I've loved using them throughout! They're all from the brand N.O.R. It's a line of beauty products that are inspired by Nordic purity with clear lines and a very simple colour palette. I ended up buying a body oil, a fragrance, a shower cream and a face cream.

They're all great products and I especially love the body oil. It has both almond oil and avocado oil in it. I really like using oils during winter because my skin always gets extremely dry. I apply it when I get out of the shower and I then let it dry while I walk around in my dressing gown, as you do.


I've also become slightly obsessed with the fragrance. I always find it difficult to decide on one because personally I don't like them to be too sweet or too strong. This fragrance is extremely subtle and basically just has a very fresh and clear scent. The bottle is beautiful because of its simplicity. I love it!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig